29 April 2012

Mikeneko Holmes no Suiri #2



Rating (Kanto): 12.1
My rating: 3.5/5 stars 

Mita Holmes is scary lol...

Honestly, I love it when a mystery starts like this XD.. Like someone who's supposed to be dead attended a seminar on love..& murdered someone? 

There were more scenes for human-Holmes.. I think Matsuko's acting is awkward most of the time.. hmmm.. but I'll take it as part of a cat's peculiarities *though I'm not very convinced*


Holmes (cat) is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This episode made me laughed too... When Yoshitaro found the body in Ryoko's apartment, I was thinking "Oh no! Don't you faint before calling your colleagues, Yoshitaro!" ... then he fainted. LOL.

It really made me think that this character is a good chance for Aiba to show his acting abilities... *sigh* but he had many forced expressions in this particular episode (e.g when he met Ryoko).. honestly, it's not so fun to see those.. but I have faith. I just hope he realises that & improves in the latter part of the dorama... (just so you know, I'm in opinion that his acting is better than Sho's *there, I said it!*)

I really like Hiro-nii! XD  He got mad with Holmes for eating his food. Then when Yoshitaro brought him home again (after Hiroshi dumped him somewhere), Holmes spat at him whenever he is near.. & Hiroshi apologized in the end hehe... 

Ishizu's interaction with the Katayama family was fun to watch too! Seems like the chalkboard Hiroshi purchased is part of a regular discussion session huh.. But I'm a bit bothered with how easily Ishizu is revealing details on their current case.. Isn't that ethically wrong? XD





p/s (off-topic): I happened to watch "Kimi ni Todoke" on TV & ended up liking the movie. It didn't really change my opinion on Tabe's acting though (but I love her character). It did make me realise that a director really has influence on the casts acting/performance. I think it's the same thing with Ohno's Enomoto Kei. I read (translations) that the director was strict with him.. like he shouldn't move too much things like that.. It makes me wonder what the directors have in mind for Enomoto's character developments...