03 November 2012

Nazotoki wa Dinner no Ato de SP

Rating: 14.7% (Kanto)

*smile* I'm really glad that I chose to wait. I watched this in between my dorama re-watch sessions XD... 

It was fun! I don't know why... all the comedic moments (theme song playing, finished??.... rewinded, not finished! lol) & chemistry between the characters (& casts) looks better than the dorama... Though, to be honest, there are moments where I was cringing a bit at Sho's acting (more than Miss Kitagawa's *I find her acting acceptable in this SP*)... And it was great to see a bit character developments (for the upcoming movie??) happening e.g Kageyama worrying he's on the same level with Kazamatsuri?? XD  

About Kageyama in Hong Kong... What was that all about? XD Was he smitten with the woman who looked like his Reiko-sama... or was it just something that reminded him of the [real] lady he is serving (missing his job?)??

Anyway... I love how the way they combined two seems unrelated cases into one case in one episode. Wished they show more on what happened next after Suzuki-san revealed himself though...

My rating: 4/5 stars