31 December 2011

Nazotoki wa Dinner no Ato de #9 & #10 [Final]


Ratings (Kanto) :
#9   [15.2%]
#10 [15.4%]
Average: 15.9%

My Ratings : #9 4.5/5 || #10  4.5/5 = 4.08 (avg)

I like this two-part episodes' case...
(man.. I seem to like cases with family secrets involved lately XD)

Oh Kageyama... I think he got really distracted because he lost the baseball bet :D
First we had him deduced wrongly (though this is caused by another surprising factor *spoiler*).
Then he became a murder suspect (ending of eps 9).
And...  he was arrested... by Kazamatsuri lol

Reiko, on the other hand, had fun with all the chances she had to tease Kageyama instead XD
Oh... I think it's cute that she still believes in Santa Claus :D 

& me... laughed a lot watching Kazamatsuri XD
kind of disappointed that he didn't get to know Shourei-san's real identity
but.. Merry Kazamatsuri indeed. XD

I don't have much to say really because I enjoyed these two episodes.



I still think my favourite character is Kageyama because I always love a Sherlock... if only the focus was given more to him... *wishful* well..not that I like to watch Sho act that much.. anyway...

Kitagawa was a pain a watch. I'm going to stay away from her works in the near future for a while.. Honestly, I love seeing her [appearance]...  I think she's beautiful but she is not a good actress. Beauty alone is not enough if you're acting.. especially as the lead. I know some people don't care about this & even praised her performance(?) but I'm one of those who couldn't let this pass (just because she's cute etc) once I see this fact.. it will bug me for the rest of the series.

Thank goodness for Shiina Kippei.. Well, I wouldn't consider he balanced all the badness out completely but it was reassuring that at least one of casts can really act. Kazamatsuri was annoying in the first few episodes but I grew to love his character (who always had surprising luck/miracles lol).. random: in these two final episodes, I started thinking he might have used Inspector Clouseau (I just watched the Steve Martin's version few days ago) as a reference lol



That "See you soon" in end is really suspicious.. should be referring to DVD release, right? I shudder to think of the possibility of a sequel (X_X) *dnrw*







Three doramas reviewed loosely ... I feel accomplished..because I can't seem to finish reviewing Kurosagi & Code Blue in the past... lol.. Well I didn't include summaries & screencaps because obviously I'm lazy... I used to review like this (on Friendster) for ProDai & Galileo (which was re-posted here).. rather than a review, it's more like "what I think of this episode" thing... oh well.. different people, different style :P

I look forward to next season doramas~~~

..and Ohno's "Mou Yuukai nante Shinai" on Jan 3rd (yes...I had to say it) which I definitely could not watch real-time because I have Linear Algebra final exam the next day. Will try to watch it in the weekend because I would be burning with curiosity (=major distraction) if I don't. XD