14 June 2012

Kagi no Kakatta Heya #9

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Kagi_no_Kakatta_Heya

Rating (Kanto): 16.0%
My Rating: 4.5/5 stars

Hints: Bullet hole in the head, C2H5OH (chemical formula for ethanol - the type of alcohol used in alcoholic drinks) & two guns firing each other (one firing out sth red while the other blue)

Great episode!

Favourite/Must-see scenes:
- Serizawa's "Hi, Enomoto-chan, how are you?"
- Serizawa & Enomoto's conversation at the door
- Junko teasing Enomoto who just got confessed to by Misa-chan
- Serizawa taking on the case because he can't bear watching Misa cry (cute Serizawa~~)
- Inspection scene. Those erm.. conversations between Junko & Sakaguchi were hilarious 
- Serizawa realised he was followed by someone (and he tried to ran away XD)
- That one of Serizawa's rare cool moments where he confronts Nonogaki at Enomoto's workplace. Notice his shaking legs after that scene? XD
- Inuyama telling Junko that she's cute & her reaction to that XD
- Junko whining about Enomoto not calling her to drink the sake he received earlier together...  they sounded like close friends :D (I'm amused that Enomoto drank the whole thing alone)
- Nonogaki calling Enomoto "Kagiya no Onii-chan" twice (hehe.. no particular reason.. it just sounded like "Uta no Onii-san" to me)
- All Enomoto & Misa-chan's scenes (KYA so cute~~ "Cute face. My type." "...")... and & the end... I wished they have made a close-up of him because I can see Enomoto playing the swing.

From the way Serizawa asked about Enomoto's relationship with the big boss (Togashi), I think Serizawa has suspected Enomoto deals with shady things all this while... and I kept trying to see any conversation that give way to their relationship but there's not much. I only find the giving Enomoto an expensive alcohol drink part suspicious... 

The guest actors do look scary huh.. but I love everyone's performance~! I didn't think that those little comedy elements would mix well with their scary appearance... but they did. I like watching Suzuki (since Honjitsu wa Taian Nari) here  as Hatta Mitsuo especially the scenes with his character's daughter. So sad that his character died early in the beginning...


About next episode's preview...

I don't watch much of Tamaki's other doramas.. so my only image of him is of Chiaki-senpai (Nodame Cantabile) XD.. Honestly, I can't imagine how he can fit in this dorama at first but watching the preview, I'm kind of glad.. hehe.. the scenes look promising - something big is happening! 


Can't wait for Monday already! T_______T