02 May 2012

Mikeneko Holmes no Suiri #3


Rating (Kanto): 12.7 
My rating: 3.5/5 stars 


Why can't I stop saying "kawaii" whenever cat-Holmes shows up..???? XD 


So.. The classic family feud mystery huh. Oh yeah. I thought Mikeneko only have one scriptwriter (Omiya).. this episode is created by a another scriptwriter.. I'm not skilled enough to see the quality of the script.. it just reminded me of one of @yamakaze0672's tweets where she saw ppl complaining about the script in her Twitter timeline... 

Anyway.... seems like this episode wants to show that Yoshitaro can't always depend on Holmes alone to solve cases (though it wasn't really like that in the previous two episodes).. He was totally lost when people asked him what he thought of the current case.

Also... I find it annoying how Yoshitaro's siblings kept pushing him to do detective work etc.. I admit, it was kind of funny in the beginning but after watching this episode, I became irritated. Why force him do something he doesn't want to/isn't good at? Why ignore Yoshitaro's feelings? Just because it's what their father want one of them to be?


I was a bit surprised this case is a two-parter... hehe.. anyway.. I suspect it's all Keiko's doing.

And poor Ishizu.. he fell sick in this episode :/