11 July 2008

(My) Labels explained

1st Post
1st Post refers to first post posted in this blog and also posts that were posted on the first day of a month. May also include the first day of the year and my birthday.

Blabbers
Non-sensical, out-of-blue, "huh?" talks are under this category. This category exists because when some thoughts come across my mind, even small things that will not matter much to me in the future, I need to let it out, just to make myself better. In short, it's mostly ignorable posts.

blog
What more can it be about? Any posts that is blog-related (like this one) are under here. "b" is not capitalized because I don't consider this label as important as the other labels I made.

Fresh
Opposite to Laggard, reviews with this label means I followed an airing drama every week... May also include dramas of past season that I just recently wrote a review on it. (eg. Galileo)

Friendster
Reviews from my friendster profile.

Laggard
Reviews with this label means I watched a certain drama very late... They had long finished airing and I only watch it after a few months/years...which is when I'm ready. (eg. Yukan Club)

Random-ness
When I talk about different things which may be related or non-related to each other in a single post, I put it under this label. Mostly are my opinions, which is what makes it differs from a "Blabbers" post.

outside
Posts with compilations of reviews or single ones taken from my other sites such as my old blog and friendster. "o" is not capitalized because I don't consider this label as important as the other labels I made.

Rewatched
There are dramas that I re-watch and have new opinions on it. That goes under this label too.

Thoughts
Related to Random-ness. A few Thoughts = Random-ness.

Special ones:
# Names of person, drama, book, etc
Posts under labels below are people and things that have to do with my reviews. If it's an actor/actress name, that means I like watching them... Might or might not be my favourite.

No comments: