18 December 2011

NazoDi, Kaseifu, HUNTER #8


Ratings (Kanto) :
FTV Tues 9pm || NazoDi #8 [15.4%]
NTV Wed 10pm || Kaseifu #8 [29.6%]
FTV Tues 10pm || HUNTER #8 [11.3%]

My Ratings : NazoDi 4.5/5 || Kaseifu 5/5 || Hunter 4.5/5

Hunter... not much to say really but I enjoyed this episode... :)  Rather than being the hunters this time, Machiko-san was the one hunted by her husband. Turn out the husband was more of a verbal abuser *shakes head disapprovingly*. 

Gondo was really funny in the beginning!... he was singing happily, which I take as a sign that he's recovered. Ah...really wish there are more of his scenes!

It actually bugs me from the beginning about what Rei's sister is up to... running away like that, leaving her daughter behind... & now it seems she has become a murder suspect (& wanted)?! I can't wait to watch the conclusion to Akane's mysterious disappearance.

Episode 8 of Kaseifu had the highest rating so far... In this episode, Mita finally talked about her past. And with that, she quits being the housekeeper for the family. I feel like hugging her when she talked from beginning to end of her background, still slightly in her dull robotic way, while the family listened... I think the family wanted to hug her too when she finished :/

This was Mita's episode. The character had more visible changes... she's more vocal than before (the scene at the hospital)... As the family getting on nicely with each other, the focus moved to Mita. I don't know what it would be but I'm hoping for a happy ending for Mita too... (I'm taking the I-want-everyone-to-be-happy stand when I watch this :P)..& it seems from this episode, it should be seeing her smile again.

Lol at the beginning dream... that was so random (but it gave Yui the idea that Mita might not have always been that way...)


Moving on to NazoDi... Kitagawa was less annoying in this episode, part of it was because I was busy recognizing the side characters :P (totally seen them before lol)... Many funny moments. Including Kazamatsuri XD (as usual).. Kageyama had his own funny moments XD (caught being at ease at filming set while re-enacting a  scene from the dorama)... & Reiko in the beginning lol.. But ah. The case this time... a sad love story (part of the blame goes to stupid Reiko).  *sigh* I actually wanted to see the scene she gave the love letter though because I'm curious of the boy's reaction...