22 May 2012

Mikeneko Holmes no Suiri #6

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Mikeneko_Holmes_no_Suiri 

Rating (Kanto): 12.4 
My rating: 3.5/5 stars


Scenes with Yoshitaro & Holmes (both form) are the best scenes in this episode...

...even though I still think Matsuko's acting is a bit awkward (but seems a bit better than previous episodes)..

That one scene where human Holmes ordered Yoshitaro to bring him to the crime scene... I laughed when Yoshitaro brought out his bag & human Holmes looked at him & said "Carry me." Yoshitaro unzipped his bag.. "Here." Well.. just a short scene but it's definitely poking fun on this question "How can human Holmes fit inside that small space???" XD

Ishizu is cute as usual... now he's my favourite character :D

I couldn't stand the abundance of scenes with Oomasa in the beginning... *I really don't like her acting*...


So...it's revenge...
...I kind of cringed a bit at the scene where Junko wanted to shoot Yoshitaro... it was a bit cheesy and weird. XD

...dunno why..  after watching several doramas/tv shows.. I notice that when you want to avenge for your loved ones, it's always a good idea to take on a new identity (preferably someone who exists)... hmmm. [off-topic: Currently I'm also watching "Revenge" on TV ... every time I watch it, I will always have the urge to re-watch Maou XD... Interestingly, Emily has that guilt moment when people is dying while Naruse's plan is that all along.. it succeeded at making Maou became more scary to me XD]


Anyway.. there are parts that could have been done better *nit-picking :D*... but personally I think they handled the revenge plot quite well (it made the second half more fun to watch)...

I really like the background music used in this dorama.. and dare I say... more than KagiHeya's ? XD .. Actually I love both but the one used in Mikeneko are the kinds I usually go for.. (maybe I'll wait for the soundtracks though before saying more on this :D)

On the ending.... MEH. Was it really a surprise? It's soooo predictable that Yoshitaro isn't going to quit his job... Hah. At least now, hopefully, we won't hear him whine about his job anymore... and I also hope that they would tone down any Yoshitaro's family's involvement with police's official cases (it somewhat brings me back to why I don't like watching those CSI series)...

And.... WHAT???? Why? Why is Kurihara talking to Holmes like an old friend?? They know each other?





p/s: Thanks to this episode, now I'm [finally] going to start re-watching Maou.