26 December 2011

HUNTER #9 & #10 [Final]


Ratings (Kanto) :
#9 [10.9%]
#10 [11.5%]
Average: 11.0%

My Ratings : #9 3.8/5 || #10 4/5 = 3.74 (avg)

In the 9th episode, the dorama seem to have a change in atmosphere... it's like watching a movie sequel of a popular dorama (e.g HanaDan & Trick). It wasn't really bad, I just thought it was weird.

Initially, I thought I would hate Akane... but I ended up liking her character anyway. It was even better after the reason of her disappearance was revealed. I think she's my second favourite character in this dorama (despite her lack of appearances in some episodes) after Gondo <3
Speaking of Gondo... I got to see a different side to him in these two conclusion episodes.. which was pretty cool. (I almost wish that this dorama was about him XD... but fret not.. he's in a Lucky Seven spin-off four-episode dorama which I'm so totally going to watch <3)

It was clever of them to make use of the internet to spread about what they know. I was kind of amused about the video site (fictional I think).. as the video plays, comments would appear on the video itself. Interesting feature to play with..to be honest, if it really exists (but must have an option to turn it off :P).


Pretty mundane episodes really... but most of HUNTER episodes weren't any better either. Sometimes I think it's the combination... like when the case was interesting, the casts' performances weren't that great & vice versa... worst.. maybe the problem relies on the regular characters? Hmm.. that's what I get from watching an episode a week..

I'll try watching this again - marathon-style this time - and make a recap later.