08 June 2012

Mikeneko Holmes no Suiri #8

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Mikeneko_Holmes_no_Suiri 

Rating (Kanto): 12.2 
My rating: 4/5 stars


Those Yoshitaro & Holmes scenes are very funny XD

Especially the one where human Holmes told him that he's going to die (or she?... I'm still not sure XD)

Yoshitaro wanted to bring him to the hospital and tried to carry human Holmes. Then human Holmes pushed him away.
Y: Let me bring you to the hospital. See a doctor to check... Holmes, let's go.
H: I don't wanna go, don't wanna go, don't wanna go~!
Y: *tries hard to carry him* ...
H: I'm not moving at all!!!

Ishizu is adorably kind in this episode... actually I was surprised by his gesture. Wasn't he annoyed with Yoshitaro in the first episode? Now he's defending him...


I don't have much to say really. It was enjoyable & I can't wait to watch the second part!


p/s: Would that one scene be a reference to KagiHeya? XD Whenever someone mentioned kagi, Yoshitaro did something like Enomoto's unlocking gesture (Ishizu did it too in for the first kagi mentioned)... I like to think that it was... but like ATARU's KagiHeya reference, it might just be a coincidence XD