29 November 2011

NazoDi, Kaseifu, HUNTER #6

Ratings (Kanto) :
FTV Tues 9pm || NazoDi #6 [14.9%]
NTV Wed 10pm || Kaseifu #6 [23.4%]
FTV Tues 10pm || HUNTER #6 [10.2%]

My Ratings : NazoDi 4/5 || Kaseifu 4/5 || Hunter 3/5

A Jun-centric episode for Hunter... Not a fan of the character or the actress (-_-")... decent episode, I guess. Am I the only person who's a bit annoyed by the way Yonekura-san got wide-eyed erm.. at some scenes? Does she do this for her other characters? It's becoming like a generic expression of hers (in this dorama) when she's angry, annoyed or surprised... or combination of any of these three... it looks unnatural sometimes...

Next episode seems to revolve around my favourite pair... <3

And Kaseifu~ Grgghhh.. Yui was so, so, so annoying in the first half of the episode! I thought: "WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH HER???" Just like previous episodes, since this character have a bit of temporarily(?) personality change, the actress' acting style seem to change a bit... (or maybe it's only me nit-picking on things :D) .. maybe she couldn't bring herself to like the changes her character (therefore can't understand her character well?) went through which made her act not so natural.. It was restrained at times, like she's trying too hard... And GAH. *goes back to the character* Yui tried to kill herself (& then she chickened out after she ordered Mita to kill her (-_-"))! I got mad at this point, thinking that she's taking her family problems too far.. like a first-world problem kind of thing? What the heck? Fortunately, Mita made her realised this... like having a home and family that loves her.. Seeing the ending scene about bedsheets made me think, maybe... maybe the character change was becauseYui blamed herself for not appreciating the things her mother do for her... especially when she somewhat could have prevented her death if only she listened more to her mother's worries...

Yui finally wants to forgive her father... as long as father shows that they are important to him. A chance! A chance to return to his children and live as a family again. BUT.. that scene in the end could ruin this chance... ex-girlfriend called father again. She seems to be at the top of a building... maybe she already knew that her new boyfriend was only toying with her..thus wants to kill herself??? EHHH?

Another decent episode for NazoDi... though I'm loving every Kazamatsuri moments in this episode :D Episode 4 indeed has improved a bit of my impression of him... & I saw cats! Black and white cats! Kageyama dotting on a cat! lol... OH! and Kazamatsuri getting stomachache because he ate cat's food :P... The murder case was pretty worthless.. I mean.. the murderer was stupid to think the victim is a threat to his family (he really thought highly of himself, huh)... actually the victim wasn't even thinking about him anymore...

Oh yeah... it seems the director for this episode is more to the comedy side?? :P



p/s: Aragaki Yui is the heroine of Ohno's New Year Dorama SP!!!!! I'm happy not because I like seeing her act, but because finally, Ohno has someone famous playing as the female lead in his dorama (though it's only tanpatsu)... Wasn't she the VIP guest on Himitsu who liked Ohno's  pretty venous arms (*edit* not muscular... I remembered wrongly, that was Kanjiya Shihori.. I think~) ??? lol lucky her! she gets to stare at them again/more during filming~ :P
Got a better gist of the story... I'm hopeful (for what, I don't know :P)~ Somewhat I think Aragaki will learn much from seeing Ohno's acting.. *biased fan here XD*

p/s2: Garo : Makai Senki 最高!Kouga x Kaoru 最高!:D So obviously I've already re-watched and watched anything new before the new series... lol.. I love how the world in Garo is being expanded to include new characters like Makai Priests and other kinds of Makai Knights... & also new kinds of Horrors..  Hmmm... I'm kind of suspicious of Leo-kun who works with Kouga...