13 March 2012

Lucky Seven #4 & #5



Ratings (Kanto): 15.4% (#4), 15.2% (#5)

My ratings: 
4 | 3.5/5
5 | 3.5/5

Eita's character is gone :(

Anyway... well, I read that he has butai/stageplay so it's understandable for his character to be absent, I guess . But I don't know if I can say I like how they make his character very suspicious in the fourth episode... The change was so drastic. Ahh... just when his friendship with Shuntaro got better, he's leaving already...


Oh well.

There was one scene where Oizumi's character (Junpei) checked the lock of Nitta's apartment door for any signs of being broke into.. I totally thought of "Kagi no Kakatta Heya" the instance lock is mentioned... XD. I wonder if Ohno will make an appearance in the final episode..? It's okay if he doesn't.. I'm just hoping there'll be a glimpse of the next Mon9 in the end of the final episode <3


I saw Tanihara in the preview for next episode :P