27 June 2012

Mikeneko Holmes no Suiri #11 [Final]

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Mikeneko_Holmes_no_Suiri 

Rating (Kanto): 13.8%  | Average (Kanto/official): 12.6%
My rating: 4/5 stars

"Kaseifu no..."

Oh gosh. I laughed a lot watching the ending. As expected, I really am watching this dorama for the cat XD... I would've watch this off-season if it wasn't for Holmes & Yoshitaro's scenes <333..  What's with that double ending thingy??? So it's not Holmes but human Holmes???

... but it kind of worked for me so... okay. XD

They actually did start an investigation session on Holmes & it seems he was also around during Yoshitaro's dad time. Hmmm.. And Hiro-nii did overhear the part Kurihara talking to Holmes "Long time no see, Holmes." Honestly, it felt like they just threw in this last part on Holmes in random... but I like it.

The last two episodes were actually done better than previous ones.. when I checked, the scriptwriter was indeed different. Can't help thinking that they should have asked him earlier. Ahh..but for the final part of the mystery that started in ep10... I'm sorry, it was all a bit blur to me (lol).. I was like "what? eh, what? what?" Somewhat it doesn't sound so final-ish to me hehe... oh..  but at least they solved the puzzle about Yoshitaro's dad's real murderer.

They had another locked room mystery :D (like ep1)... gah. It would be hard not to think of Enomoto now whenever locked room mystery is mentioned! Speaking of Enomoto... that no-goo... *will continue this in my review for Kagi's final* :P

...and about Aiba... *sigh* I don't know what to expect really. I was hoping he'll get better as the dorama got near to its ending... but there wasn't much. There were too many scenes where he could've done it more naturally but didn't. It either looked forced or confused... but I still hold on to my opinion on Aiba > Sho 's acting abilities in ep2 review ... *don't know why I have this soft spot for Aiba XD*