14 May 2012

Mikeneko Holmes no Suiri #4


Rating (Kanto): 13.1 
My rating: 4/5 stars 


It never fails to make me laugh seeing Yoshitaro faint...  XD

I usually scribble some notes while watching a dorama so that I can type out my review (a habit that started since I watch Kaseifu no Mita a season ago)... and one sentence was like this: "Watching this after Kagi #4, you can really see the difference between Yoshitaro and Enomoto." lol.. I can't remember what was that now... but it might be related to a similar scene where they confront the culprit or say who the culprit is.. 

Anyway.. I'm seeing Hiro-nii as buchou for a few moments in the beginning lol

This second part is quite good... but I am bit appalled with the rate of people dying. What makes it worst is Yoshitaro is still clueless even when the number of bodies pile up. *sigh*

Kato Ai was amazing in the last scene! Keiko was so naturally played out.. I cried! Fresh from crying, I cried a bit again the scene where Holmes chasing Yoshitaro (for plagiarizing her/him... hmmm Holmes a him right?).. lol

But I really hate those kind of twists for family-feud like this - AH. They always have this twists for family-feud like this!!! It makes me feel sad that people's lives are being wasted away just like that for reasons that aren't concrete anymore in the end. 

Ishizu was soooo cute... He was sick but he got up just in time to help Yoshitaro save Harumi. Then when people were praising him in the end for his bravery, he didn't remember anything at all!!! "I did something so great like that?" XD