08 June 2012

Kagi no Kakatta Heya #8

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Kagi_no_Kakatta_Heya

Rating (Kanto): 15.4%
My Rating: 4/5 stars

Hints: Wavelength (ultrasonic sound?), clock (shows 10:15) & dog (seem to focus on its ears and eyes)

If I have to pick my least favourite case, I might say it's this episode... *sigh* I don't know why, I seem to have problems when it comes to female culprits... 

...fortunately, the side stories are always better in those episodes (#3 and #4). I think this episode is no exception. 

Well, except... it's more like a Serizawa-centric episode (the Serizawa fan in me is very satisfied XD)... Gosh. Serizawa-san. How long can you keep from the public about the fact that those locked room cases weren't solved by you alone, huh? :D 

...ah but actually in Ueda-sensei's case, it was 3 seasons + 2SPs + 3 movies.. *starts to dream big*... 

...& that ending!!! The other endings in previous episodes can't beat that ending! It just made me want to see them interact more...! (like talking about things unrelated to their current case). I thought it was brilliant of the scriptwriter to have Enomoto said that last line. 

I noticed that Junko seem to be more observant in recent episodes. It just strengthen the thoughts I have on having just the two of them if they ever have a second season. AH. I'm afraid that if the crew somewhat knew there are chances for sequels, they would not show much developments between Enomoto & Junko in this one... then we'll have an open-ended, cliffhanger-ish ending?? Hmm. As long as Kishi-sensei is still writing new stories about them, there are possibilities for sequels! 

Gosh. What am I thinking now? XD



p/s: Just read KagiHeya's producer interview moments ago on the official site... *hopefully I read it correctly*.. he was asked if there'll be sequels or movie after this (seems like they often received this question on the official site). His answer was there's no plans for that at this moment but... the possibility might not be zero  in the future (considering the amount of interest on this matter).

I'm kind of excited reading that answer. (!!!!!)

I mean if something as bad as NazoDi (so not fond of Kitagawa's acting) can get a movie, why not KagiHeya  too, right?