31 May 2012

Mikeneko Holmes no Suiri #7


http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Mikeneko_Holmes_no_Suiri 

Rating (Kanto): 10.2 
My rating: 4/5 stars


Holmes <333


KYAAA... Holmes is so cute~~! I love the scene where he lied down on Yoshitaro's bed... I even saw more similarities between Holmes and human Holmes in this episode, it made me go "Oh I see..." XD

I think the theme is quite heavy too (like KagiHeya's #7)... The thing about dying cats hiding from his/her loved ones to die alone makes me feel sad (and the ending)... Kind of glad that Yoshitaro & Ishizu arrived early before someone dies...

As I predicted, it was better to watch Yoshitaro who finally accepted his work as a detective... & human Holmes seemed thankful for this too :D..

I still hope for less meddling by Yoshitaro's family members in police official matters though... because this bugs me since previous episodes, it's making me feel tired of watching Hiro-nii XD..


Anyway... whoa! Hiro-nii found a photo of "Holmes" with their grandfather!.. Was that really Holmes (9-lifed kind of thing?)? or his grandfather?


p/s: Something random.. I wonder if Iida-san will guest in KagiHeya??? He's already in this Mikeneko episode... It's because he has been a guest in three doramas where Ohno played the main roles XD ... If I remember correctly, he was Serizawa's big boss in Maou... the person Kenta's sister met during omiai in UtaOni... and in Kaibutsu-kun, he's the person with butt-like features on his head from Demon World... The fact that he was in all three doramas made me want him to be in KagiHeya too... XD