13 November 2011

NazoDi, Kaseifu, HUNTER #4


Ratings (Kanto) :
FTV Tues 9pm || NazoDi #4 [16.7%]
NTV Wed 10pm || Kaseifu #4 [19.5%]
FTV Tues 10pm || HUNTER #4 [12.0%]

My Ratings : NazoDi 4.5/5 || Kaseifu 4.5/5 || Hunter 4/5

What's with these fourth episodes??? ALL were really good! lol


I don't know why, suddenly I feel excited to watch HUNTER ...maybe because I got used to the characters already?

Anyway, they didn't catch anyone this time.. but the fourth one deals with a marriage swindler. It was kind of sad how the old man wanted to help her change without telling her he knew who she was.


And Kaseifu... GOSH. This family is truly a dysfunctional family! I know Kii-chan went that far to get her family together again (the kid is so sweet! but maybe she's too young to understand how bad it is that their father wanted a divorce and thought of leaving them behind)... but a young child like that, threatening to end her life (why I'm not surprised? children copy what their parents do) if her family doesn't get back together - WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS FAMILY?

So it wasn't really a shock that the Kaito-kun could talk about killing someone like that in eps two... to think that Mita was a danger to the family and people around the family... they need Mita! For some weird reasons, they need Mita to keep them sane (I guess?). As I understand the reason why the father doesn't act much like a father should be from the previous episode, I like seeing him frank about his feelings ("I don't know.") when Kii asked him if he loves her. I got a bit teary-eyed at the scene the father slap little Kii... (it was appropriate IMO, I mean this child just threatened to jump off from the 1st floor for pete's sake!). Those stones Kii keeps... I didn't expect it would be quite symbolic here... (& I totally predicted Mita had the father's stone all along!).. In the end the father leaves the house because Yui wanted him to..


I got a bit teary-eyed for NazoDi too... The episode..or rather the case didn't follow the usual formula this time so it was refreshing to watch. Is it that hard to recognise the lady Kazamatsuri erm.. have a crush on is his own subordinate??? Hmm. And. From the beginning, I already feel that Kitagawa isn't ladyish enough to play this role... Her role, Reiko, is full of contradicting traits! I'm kind of curious why she pursues a career in the police department...  Is this a problem of the way she play the role OR the character itself is this flawed???  Bad acting or flawed character? I'm inclined to think the former is the problem.

Anyway... that aside, the scene Kazamatsuri arrived (as if he's Reiko's prince on a white horse or the white horse itself XD) was really funny! & Reiko tried to cover her face from being recognised by him. They were at the same place to attend Reiko's friend's wedding.

I love the fact that this episode has Morimoto Leo and Kobayashi Ryoko (MAOU'S SHIORI!)'s cameo appearances. Weirdly, I kyaa-ed during the scene Kageyama saved Ryoko's character from falling down the stairs... I was thinking that if this is Ohno's dorama THEN that scene was supposed to be... Naruse & Shiori reunion!!! LOL

Trust Kageyama to take on the role as Reiko's fiance that easily ..sasuga.. XD

This episode makes one think (or maybe only me XD) whether Reiko and Kageyama will end up like the old mistress & her butler (50 years!)... I thought the ending scene was kind of sweet. Kageyama asked her how long will he be calling her "my lady"... (I'm still on the Kageyama-likes-her theory) in which she reassured him that the time he call her "madame" will come XD...

It is wrong to think that they'll end up together, right? I mean... this isn't like "Mei-chan no Shitsuji" XD Why do butlers in doramas have to be this good-looking??? XD