03 May 2012

Kagi no Kakatta Heya #3



Rating (Kanto): 14.4%
My Rating: 4/5 stars 

Hints: Knife, chain & 16K (1六桂) 


"Enomoto-san. Do you have a girlfriend?"



I really didn't see that coming! :D

So apparently Junko was the one who asked him first. Initially she was just wondering about Kurusu & Takewaki's relationship & asked Enomoto that question casually to..maybe.. like make sure it's a common thing to know phone numbers & stuff... I was a bit surprised that the question bothered him so much XD... I think he was a bit mad lol.. (in the end, Junko did got curious)

Junko: Speaking of Takewaki-san's mobile phone... Isn't it weird that Kurusu-san didn't know if he has one or not? For example...even if it's recent**, he should have at least given her his phone number, right?
Enomoto: I don't see the connection between me having a girlfriend or not with this case.
J: *goes on talking about the case..completely in her own world*
E: I don't see how this is related to me having a girlfriend either.
J: What I'm trying to say is... how is it if it's in Enomoto-san's case...  Can't I ask if it's unrelated to the case?
E: I never really said that you can't ask...
J: So... you have one or not? *curious already XD* (^_^)?
E: ...I wonder why do girls like to talk about romance?
J: That's because it's an interesting issue.
E: Interesting?
J: Moreover... by knowing what kind of romance they had or have.. one can understand the other's personality better.
E: Things like that aren't things you can talk about casually with other people...
J: What are you saying? People like you who keep talking about locks and security stuff all the time won't be popular among girls you know...
[**]=part I'm not really sure

I actually thought Enomoto is sulking after this part .. XD


KYAAAA~~~ so many Enomoto-Junko scenes in this episode!

J: Please teach me how to play Shogi. It would be more interesting if you have an opponent to play with.**
E: No need. There'll be no hesitating (talking about Junko?) if I play with the computer.
J: ...
J: I want to help Kurusu-san (representing her as her lawyer?)... she might reject it though.
E: *looked at her helplessly*
E: Aoto-san. Do you have a boyfriend?
J: *surprised* *looked at him straightaway*
E: What kind of romance did you have before?
J: What's the matter?
E: Nothing really. I was just trying to have an interesting conversation.
J: *recalls their conversation before*
J: H-ah? ...... *giggles*
E: *looks baffled* *Junko still giggling* That's enough.

Ahh.. that scene where Junko ran out of Enomoto's workplace after Enomoto shared about who he thought is the culprit.. I dunno why.. I like that scene.. it made me somewhat feel glad they chose Toda Erika :)

And... Junko reminded Enomoto not to stare at cute girls twice lol

I feel like there's less Serizawa involvement in this episode... in the beginning, he asked Junko to consult Enomoto for the closed room mystery so that the police stop thinking of him as a suspect.  Maybe... more like there were less scenes of Serizawa tagging along lol.. but it looks like Junko is having fun meeting Enomoto (without Serizawa's "supervision" XD).. She was so cute when she mimicked Enomoto's unlocking gestures ...

Also, I love a fast-talking Ohno! :D


Surprisingly, I'm not annoyed with Aibu Saki this time.. it was a decent performance. I guess it's because her character here isn't the cutesy type..

...& Maou reunion lol.. It does feel different watching Enomoto & Oshinari's character together... Feels like I can forget that Enomoto is played by the same person who played Naruse XD.. there weren't much interaction really.. Just Enomoto asking his character some questions about the victim...


OMG.. next eps looks fun!
Junko in off-work mode!


p/s: Seems like Ukaji-san's character will be a recurring character... He's acting as a police detective again (same role like in Strawberry Night last season :D). This role exists in the original novels, his  nickname is ハゲコウ(Hagekou).

p/s2: Director Kato, who worked on this episode, is also responsible for Eps 4. I don't think there's much difference though...really.. both directors are good.. except for that editing (the blackouts?)..