09 July 2012

Spring 2012

Managed to watch four spring doramas: Kagi no Kakatta Heya, Mikeneko Holmes no Suiri, 37-sai de Isha ni Natta Boku & Toshi Densetsu no Onna. 

KagiHeya was really fun to anticipate every week. I only wished that the director had given more freedom for Ohno to create the character himself (though it's really fine the way he is now hehe...)... *nitpicking lol*... but rewatching it now (after that ending <333) & also on a monitor with a larger screen, I started noticing things I didn't notice earlier months ago. His eyes! Maybe it really matters watching on a larger screen after all - how could I miss those expressions conveyed by Enomoto's eyes??!!! It was there in every episodes... *hmm. could it be that his specs is blocking my view?? XD* Speaking of this eyes thing, oh gosh!!!! Re-watching Maou reminded me again why I love watching Ohno Satoshi act. That scene in the beginning of ep6 - Ikehata meeting Naruse - ... his expression left me in awe... (and scared). 凄い演技力でした。

Anyway... back to spring doramas... I enjoyed watching Mikeneko too - it made me laugh a lot... despite Aiba's mediocre acting as Yoshitaro.. also quite surprised with Okura here (didn't quite like him in Yasuko to Kenji)... didn't change my mind on not liking Oomasa's acting...

37-sai... already said what I thought of it in the review...

Watched Toshi Densetsu no Onna because of Takenaka Naoto XD. His role is limited to being Nagasawa's character's boss who always gets mad at her... hehe... I was happy to watch that episode he got teamed up Tsukiko. The part where he ended up going to Tsukiko's house was so funny. My favourite episode would be the zashiki-warashi one - really loved Shibayama there XD... Katsuura seems to suffer from a mild case of OCD (it reminded me of Monk so much *miss that series*)... he's my favourite character :D.. Nagasawa's character was likable at first impression but I don't like the parts where she smiles & declare another urban legend responsible for the crime, using her sex appeal (her legs) to survive the male-dominated career she's in & disrespecting her boss :P (randomly pushing him away.. what was that?) ... It seems unfair making her character able to solve everything without working as a team with her colleagues. Of course it could be because they won't/don't believe her... but.. this really bugged me till the end. ... and that ending... oh gosh. What? Why? It could have ended well with that hugging scene (or the date)~!!! Why must she be on an exchange program thing with the FBI?? ... it sounded ridiculous to me! Anyway... despite that ending, I don't mind watching this again. The cases were interesting... honestly, wasn't really convinced when she jumped to conclusions that urban legends are responsible for the murders... but it was fun hearing her talk about them because her level of obsessiveness reminded me of that one character who's obsessed with locks and keys XD.

I already can't wait for any Ohno's new acting projects~!!! Hoping that he'll have a dorama again next year.. *going to start looking for rumours again soon :D*