16 March 2012

Lucky Seven #7 & #8



Ratings (Kanto): 13.6% (#7), 15.5% (#8)

My ratings: 
7 | 4.5/5 
8 | 3.5/5

I loved the grandma episode :) They showed a different side to Junpei's character - it was nice. I thought he has chemistry with the airport detective but seems like they broke off in the next episode :/  Felt that it was kind of random that Asuka was on the verge of getting married.. the change sounded so sudden to me. Are there going to be sparks between her & Shuntaro? The eighth episode seems to hint that.. hmmm. Anyway. There was one scene near the end where Asuka hit him (while they were hiding) for being so close(?) & Shuntaro hit a shelf nearby XD. I was so amused seeing DoS Jun treated that way (even though it was only acting)...

Nitta is mentioned again! What new story will his comeback bring??