13 June 2012

Mikeneko Holmes no Suiri #9

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Mikeneko_Holmes_no_Suiri 

Rating (Kanto): 12.5 
My rating: 3.5/5 stars

A bit disappointed with this episode...


I might have been biased because I already think that Tomomi is the culprit from the beginning because I don't like her (first impression). Meh. Not sure if it's the actress' acting (not the type I like to watch) or her face (maybe it reminded me of someone I don't like in the past..) that annoys me...   But Tomomi is really scary - perhaps she have some mental disorder or something? I can't believe a person can ask someone else kill somebody so casually. So unfeeling and guiltless...

Which is why I'm not convinced about the thing human Holmes talked about Yoshitaro "killing" her... Sheesh. And the lying thing. I must be the only one who doesn't think Yoshitaro is wrong because he lied... to catch the real culprit. Of course I like the fact that he's the kind of person who tends to believe that everyone has a heart, but I don't like to see him being used by other people like that. Are they planning to let his character stay that way? I want his character to grow at least a bit...as far as to learn to differentiate better who and what to trust... isn't it important for his career too? .....

Ah.. I just remembered something... this pattern continues from ep 1.. that his character has to be like that.. because he's that kind of person, the real culprits were moved and confessed to their crimes..

...that means...it would be hard to see that growth.. *sigh*


Anyway... more on Holmes!  Hiro-nii found a newspaper article with a photo of his grandfather & a calico cat named Holmes... Is it the same Holmes?