13 March 2012

Lucky Seven #6



Rating (Kanto): 14.6%
My rating: 4/5


Surprisingly, my watching experience isn't affected much by Nitta's absence... I dare say  he shone the most in the first few episodes... now that the character is gone, everyone started being in the same light again... a blessing in disguise? :P

Almost everyone showed their cool side in this episode :) Shuntaro, Tsukushi-san, Junpei... it was a fun episode. Tanihara's character/story was also enjoyable.

Was the first case story explained fully? I'm still curious of why Tsukushi-san was stabbed & how Touko-san saved him (& kicked someone?)... I'm guessing it was similar to what happened in this episode..

I still feel weird about MatsuJun's portrayal of Shuntaro. Guess I'm not a fan enough to appreciate the performance huh. I like it when he showed Shuntaro's not-so-cool side... but is totally turned off by those cool expressions (I'm a totally strange Arashi fan XD)...