29 December 2011

Kaseifu no Mita #9-11 [Final]


Ratings (Kanto) :
#9   [27.6%]
#10 [28.6%]
#11 [40.0%]  (!!!!!)
Average: 24.8%

My Rating :  #9 4.5/5 || #10 4.5/5 || #11 5/5 = 4.44 (avg)

The 9th episode was a balanced episode between comedic and serious moments IMO.. Mita quitted the Asuda Family and... worked for the annoying neighbour next door. It was like a slap in the face (for some weird reasons, I cringed watching Kii-chan at school & Mita appeared to take Tsubasa-kun home). The reason why Mita is so ready to take orders - even impossible ones - was revealed in this episode... The children knew about it and stopped her in time. & for the first time, Mita lost her composure and got mad with them. They reminded her that she didn't have to do all these and begged her to return to them on her free will.

And Mita is back in the 10th episode... & it was decided on her free will.  Mita was beside herself in this episode. She's becoming more human XD .. Anyway.. I love the scene where the children appeared at the amusement park to like... save Mita. They insisted on her to stop buying family set food, sit, & left those food untouched until the closing time. I thought it was sweet that they said they'll eat those food if she ever return there again :')  Another thing that amused me was the father's priceless look when Urara told him that she fell in love with him lol

I'm starting to see that in the end, it's not just about knowing the truth about father's affair (and reluctance to being a father), or mother's death or Mita's background... it's how they choose to move on with life after knowing all that. I love how this dorama emphasizes on that matter without covering the darkness of the those truths. It's like... yes, yes, it's hard to understand why it happened, it's complicated, it's upsetting... but you are still alive anyway... you're responsible to keep on being alive...& to live your life to the fullest.

After watching the 11th episode, I kind of understand why the rating was 40%... GOSH. What an eventful episode. I cried and cried again... Best scene would be the moment Mita finally smiled again *just thinking about it made me want to cry again*. Such beautiful moment & great performance by Matsushima-san. I was so happy that some of the characters hugged her... I was like "Please hug her, Arumi-san. Please hug her for me"  & they hugged <3... and Kii-chan too. Now I kind of wish to see Matsushima-san & Miyu-chan act as mother and daughter XD .. I love how this episode was more to the bright side, bringing people back together and - depending on how you see it - promising happy endings to those who deserved it. 

I want to believe that human relationships can be that beautiful... that you don't have to be family or relatives to understand others' pain... & don't doubt it when it happened & when people could support each other even though they are clearly strangers. And of course, we could think of it logically ourselves about what should & shouldn't been done.. but once in a while we want to hear it from someone else's mouth to really convince ourselves to do what we are supposed to do. I always think that advice works better this way. Like most of us who would not listen to our own advice unless it's repeated to us by another person... another voice that isn't ours.



Perfect ending is perfect.