30 October 2011

NazoDi, Kaseifu, HUNTER #2

Ratings :
FTV Tues 9pm    || NazoDi #2 [16.1%]
NTV Wed 10pm || Kaseifu #2 [18.7%]
FTV Tues 10pm  || HUNTER #2 [11.8%]

My Ratings : NazoDi 4/5 || Kaseifu 3.5/5 || Hunter 3.5/5


HUNTER --- Meh. Still not feeling anything. But that old mother's [mother of the criminal the bounty huntresses caught this time] acting caught my attention.

I really love actors/actresses that use their eyes to convey their characters' feelings. Which is why I love Ohno Satoshi & Alec Su as actors... *off-topic-ish* Some actors/actresses act as they supposed to according to their script & still you feel they have some kind of emptiness in their eyes.
When we asked, he says that way before he received the script, when he was initially offered the role and was told about “what it was about, and what the role would be like,” his antennae had already started working. 
“Like, what kind of person would I be acting as? How would I express that as? And then the history and the background of the time in which it’d take place. It’s just that various things that have to do with it keep welling up in my head.”
It's kind of ironic that this came from someone who doesn't like acting that much but still can do it better than those so-called actors/actresses who do their work half-heartedly. Oh well.. can't expect all of them to use method acting if they prefer other ways that I don't like very much to act...

.... *feeling some anger on absence of new Ohno dorama in 2011 coming up again XD*..

Moving on...

Episode 2 of Kaseifu was just okay for me. The ultimate (I think) order was given. Killing someone. WHOA. Okay it wasn't really a "WHOA..." moment (in fact, actually I was a bit disturbed that a kid could think of killing someone for the sake of the society..*boy, you think too much*). I'm glad he learnt something in the end. It wasn't much, but I can see that Mita is really as much human as everyone else (maybe because there were more talking scenes that didn't involve work). Really curious of why she can't smile. Father actually wanted to divorce on the day the mother committed suicide. Kii is has become more attached to Mita. I love the scene she asked Mita to sing along with her. LOL. Mita sang monotously in a not really tone-deaf way.

NazoDi was fun - the case was interesting - with a number of cute scenes. But I really don't find Kitagawa ladyish... yet? (I have to wait??) Chemistry is better(?)...I think. Not really talking about the characters' chemistry. It just looked like Kitagawa has gotten comfortable acting with Sho. Butler Kageyama doesn't really do his job that well XD I mean why can't he wake his master up early... I kind of suspect that he hates being a butler and/or serving wealthy ladies. Hmmm. But I love his bookworm side. Getting excited seeing books like that...haha.. "I'm going to return it later I after I read it!" Oh... I also always do like the victim did, you know. Using whatever paper I found nearby as bookmarks :D 
Also... Gardener Kageyama's dinosaur! Epic! for the Jurassic Park fan in me XD.. 

I've fallen in love with "Meikyuu Love Song"! It takes time to warm up with this song but now it's stuck in my head..hehehe The PV was cute and fun.. It's "Aiba Sugoroku" once again though it kind of have "Love So Sweet" PV's vibe to it... It doesn't take long for me to declare it a favourite (My best 3 Arashi PVs are Truth, Love So Sweet & Meikyuu Love Song)..