19 May 2012

Mikeneko Holmes no Suiri #5



Rating (Kanto): 12.9 
My rating: 3/5 stars

Honestly, I don't know what to feel about this episode...

I guess the highlight is Yoshitaro liking someone...?

Kichise was okay... What I saw was... she and Aiba have matching heights... but somehow I think she looks too matured for Yoshitaro ^_^



...and I'm still annoyed with the fact that Yoshitaro has to stay being a police detective... of course, of course.. his letter is accepted this time (really?).. but seems like it's a plan devised to.. like make him realise being a detective is what he wants to do.. in the end..? Why do I think this part was so messy?...

I also think having his family involved with police's investigations (as in making their own discussion on current case at home) inappropriate.. it's really not funny anymore. Was that to show their family bonds or something? Sheesh.




[somewhat unrelated] ...Anyway, I noticed a small Maou reunion here too...hehe