10 May 2012

Kagi no Kakatta Heya #4


Rating (Kanto): 15.5%
My Rating: 4/5 stars

Hints: Cobweb & spider 

Serizawa-sensei <333

KYAaa.. what is that? Why is Serizawa coming to Junko's rescue that fast?!   
The first thing that came to my mind when I saw this scene was "Are they dating..???" XD... hah! Of course not. But I really like this side of him... sweet..though it felt a bit out-of-characterish.. oh. But.. there wasn't much about him that I know since ep1 so how would that be OOC?.. :P.. Anyway, the importance of this scene is for them both to meet Furumizo..

Serizawa had a magazine interview (for those locked room cases he "solved"? XD).. 
"I don't know where those gossips about me solving them came from..
This reminds me of Ueda-sensei from Trick - he somewhat took all the credit in solving cases too!

In this episode too, Junko hung out at Enomoto's place :D It doesn't look like Enomoto is bothered by her presence.. he doesn't chase her away.. & he listens to what she's saying (even if it doesn't look like he is doing that).

Enomoto seems occupied with another lock (well...that isn't really a surprise)... but that smile in the end...awww I wish he'll smile more in the future....


Favourite/Must-watch scenes:
1) Serizawa & Junko's reactions to seeing tarantula. Serizawa hit the back of his head on the door. Junko was screaming.
2) Junko cleaning up her room as fast as she could XD *cute*
3) Serizawa checking out Junko's room
4) That "Finished?" "...what?" "Inspection." scene! I thought it was the same but it seems they really did it twice. Interesting scene. 
5) Junko drinking her tea. And then asked for Enomoto's tea. :D
6) Enomoto returning to his workplace & finds a smiling Junko there.
7) Serizawa & Junko panicking when Serizawa got bitten by a spider.
8) Enomoto staring at suspect again...
9) Junko stealing Enomoto's line... lol
10) Serizawa backing away from Furumizo & said "Tell us. Who is the culprit?" after Enomoto said it was a murder.
11) Junko brought a box of chocolates for Enomoto & everything that happened after that <33333
12) Enomoto's smile of victory *cute*

-------------------------
edit 14th May 2012
(Just want to add something after watching this episode for the fourth time :D)
I love the pace of this dorama. It gives the sense that every characters develop smoothly as they work on another locked room mystery. Typically, character like Serizawa would still be skeptical on Enomoto's skills so I'm really glad it's different this time.

Another is the pace of the relationship (friendship?) between Enomoto and Junko. If they choose to do it, it is now ready to go the romance way (lol). They sure aren't wasting time focusing on the case only... I like this aspect of the staff team's efforts put into the dorama.

Solving cases together is something new too. Though I don't know if it's because of Ohno's nature (doesn't like to be in the spotlight) or Enomoto's character himself... that gives out such atmosphere... but it sure is working well for me. ...but..sometimes with Serizawa around, Junko kind of gone invisible in the background... :D


Now that we know Enomoto has a mysterious side, I'm guessing that part would be where Ohno's acting skills will shine. I look forward to that development.