30 May 2012

Kagi no Kakatta Heya #7

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Kagi_no_Kakatta_Heya

Rating (Kanto): 16.1%
My Rating: 5/5 stars (interesting case!)

Hints: Splat of blood with ①, blue flame, person with ②/something strapped to his waist (weight?) falling down the screen, second blue flame & bee

Favourite/Must-see scenes:
- Serizawa's face when Junko nodded at him to make him help Endo-san
- Enomoto waiting for bus but stopped getting on it because of Junko XD
- Enomoto inspecting the old house. Because it was a big house, it took longer to inspect... & he did more small weird gestures :P...  
-You know the part where he squatted to check the main door? I laughed when I read on a 2ch thread (I forgot which :D) saying sth like "it was actually a clue too...?" XD
-Uncomfortable Junko asking Enomoto to say something & he looked around the room...
- Imaginary house model scene. So...Junko has officially adapted the unlocking gesture huh XD...  & poor Serizawa has so many to catch up with XD "Where?" "I can't see a thing."
- The ending. Especially the ending.  I can't help but think that was Ohno focusing on his painting (or putting lures on his fishing rod??? XD)... & I'm sure everyone notice the thing behind him... :D
- I love the fact that on 2ch, they were thinking "did Enomoto killed someone???" .. but I did looked up on this... seems like the blue flame could be hitodama (wiki)
Folklore has it that hitodama can be seen in dark, cool woods or near cemeteries. It is said that they are normally harmless, but sometimes playing pranks on travellers or seem to be attracted to people with strong karma. But there are also hitodama that can get evil and aggressive, especially when the person was accidentally killed or murdered. Generally hitodama are thought to be the souls of unlucky humans which could not find peace after passing away. [source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitodama ]
- So, he killed someone (accidentally?)?? ... or maybe he has a strong karma... or the soul followed him back to Tokyo and played a prank on him???  Maybe it has sth to do with that ancient lock(?) he got from Nagano??? Creeeepppppyy~~~~~
- Enomoto's last look when the father told everything... Ah.. I just noticed that look after watching for the fourth time... Enomoto is always expressionless? Definitely no! As expected, Ohno is best at doing subtle expressions. Most of the time Enomoto is expressionless, I have the urge to add "but seem to feel..."  This just got me really, really look forward to upcoming episodes!



I'm not sorry for Serizawa for being so out of the loop in this episode XD... Of course I love Serizawa ...but once in a while I want just both Enomoto & Junko together on a case because there'll be more chances for feelings to develop muahaha. Anyway.. watching those Enomoto-Junko scenes, I started thinking maybe... if they ever have a second season, Junko might have her own law firm... and continues working with Enomoto (just like in the novels)... *imagination runs wild*... if Enomoto isn't escaping from something...I guess?


The beginning of this episode really felt like Trick.. :D 

... and I love mystery cases like these (with paranormal stuff) so I enjoyed this episode. It was kind of heavy though.. (family themes are always heavy to me).. but I didn't cry.. I wonder why I didn't cry? (have I become more heartless lately? XD) .. Yoshida-san acted so passionately, I kind of feel guilty for not showing more appreciation... 



About next episode...
I was pleasantly surprised when I read that MEGUMI and Iwasa Mayuko will be guests for eps 8... Always saw MEGUMI on Himitsu but never really see her in doramas that much. Anyway, when I see KagiHeya's guests' past doramas, most of them were on Liar Game... maybe because of the director...? :D


----------------
edit June 1st, 2012

Surprisingly, quite often I would call Enomoto as Ohno :P... not that I see Ohno a lot in the character (those specs really helped a lot)... hmmm..   this made me think because  I usually forget it was Ohno... *let me think again*...

Ah. But one thing for sure, Ohno is not Enomoto XD... When I watch recent eps of VSA, I was like "EHHH... I don't believe that this person acts as Enomoto in KagiHeya" LOL... maybe it's a different pattern this time huh

Some fans (2ch) shared what Director Matsuyama & Aizawa-san (scriptwriter) talked about Ohno on a magazine... It made me want to buy those magazines (including the one with Producer Obara) just to read them because I'm SO CURIOUS! I don't buy magazines anymore but I don't think this would be scanned by fans (because no photos of Ohno?)...

....and will KagiHeya team ever be on VSA????? Ohno's first real renzoku FujiTV dorama & he's not going to battle Arashi on VSA???  Looking at the list of VSA guests... the only unknown guest is the day before the last episode of KagiHeya... *HOPES*