23 May 2012

Kagi no Kakatta Heya #6

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Kagi_no_Kakatta_Heya

Rating (Kanto): 15.4%
My Rating: 4.5/5 stars

Hints: Invisible slow-moving person walking across the screen (creepy!!!) & moon 

-------------------------------
An afterthought (after watching ep1-5)...

I haven't talk about Ohno's performance in KagiHeya yet, have I?

Enomoto is different from his personality... so it's definitely not in the same category with Yano Kenta & Tarui Shotaro. He delivers something I know he's capable of... which isn't really something new *said in a positive way*... now it's up to the development of the character. There should be something new in his performance (I just believe) as Enomoto's background is unfolded (hopefully it will be that way...)... which would get a "That's what I'm talking about!" reaction from me.

This isn't really an expectation though :D.. because I'm pretty satisfied with what I see now (Ohno talking fast, obsessed with keys/locks..in short, a weird person? XD)... Such moment would be a bonus to me.
-------------------------------

...okay back to episode 6!

Firstly, I want to talk about the opening hints! KYAA! That invisible slow-moving person was so creepy! You can see him walking across the screen till the end of the opening (it felt like he's trolling my screen XD)..

Isn't it fun watching out for hints in the opening?? I didn't realised about the fly in eps 1 before but after the director tweeted about those hints, I started paying attention since eps 2 :D... This is the first time I repeat the opening of doramas several times just to make sure I got all the hints XD

By the way, I'm so happy with the Enomoto & Junko moments in this episode!!!

Favourite/Must-see scenes:
- The look on Enomoto's face after this conversation XD:
   "Do you watch things like stageplays etc?"
   "No. Not since my school's play."
- An excited Junko watching the play...
- Enomoto's "That's incorrect."
- Enomoto solved the case in the middle of the play XD
- Enomoto inspecting the hall with binoculars
- Enomoto & Junko checking possible pathways used by the culprit. Enomoto just walked on stage (people are practising) like there's no one there XD. And then... Enomoto almost close the exit door behind Junko
- Onizuka meeting Enomoto. "Are you the culprit?"
- Enomoto wondering about Junko reading books on locked room cases (was he happy to hear about that?? It was like that time where Junko thanked him for his explanation to stop him in eps 1.. it was an intrigued look)
- ... and Junko's reaction to the question ^

[**]=part I'm not really sure
Junko & Serizawa's conversation

Serizawa: It's all your fault!
Junko: Eh! My fault?
S: Since you came here, we keep getting those locked room cases.. I'm already so busy with other things..
J: **But weren't you with us too in previous cases...
S: I wasn't. I really wasn't. **An adult won't easily go on stuff like that.
J: Then... what was that Team Enomoto thing you said last time?
S: That was just enthusiasm. Yes. Anyone who just solved a mystery case would be happy and they would end up speaking weirdly. Don't you understand petty things like that? You're an adult after all! *sounds like he's sulking XD*

This conversation amused me because if Serizawa appears uninterested (after Team Enomoto episode), this scene would have explained it. Such small details - the scriptwriter even got this part covered huh. Interesting.

Leader vs Leader
Ahh.. this is the first time I saw V6's leader.. seems like he doesn't appear in doramas that much...

Honestly, I like this episode's villain. His character has that kind (maybe not so innocent) appearance which made it hard to believe Onizuka is capable of committing crimes... Of course, I meant that in a good way. :D...

Enomoto & Kouno 
Enomoto received information on the case from Detective Kouno? WHAT? This was thrown in so casually in the story, it almost sounds like they are close to each other (working together?)...

Another thing. Before Onizuka appeared, Enomoto was talking on the phone. He said. "I see. Thank you, professor."  Professor?? Significant or just some random scene?

Enomoto & Junko
Was it a date? :D

What is apparent to me now is Junko is crushing on Enomoto. It's that, isn't it???
I can just imagine this monologue.
"Oh. This is a play about locked rooms.. Enomoto-san might be interested <3  I should bring him along!" lol

...there's this too:
Junko: There's a book on locked room cases in Ioka-san's bag. I've actually read it before...
Enomoto: You read a book on locked room cases?

Hmmm. I think it's to help her understand Enomoto's world better (& maybe help him a bit where she could next time XD *sidekick? teammate?*)... she can't just suddenly take interest in such kind of mystery, right? I actually plan to read some novels on locked room cases too after I heard Ohno is in this dorama XD

At the end, Junko wants to bring Enomoto to another play <3
Speaking of this... why did he put his phone on speaker??? He could just reject Junko's call or tell her he's busy or something, right? The scene just makes me think that he likes listening to her... or he enjoys having her around, even if it's just her voice... :D  ...

Hmm... but it could be that he doesn't want to sound suspicious to Junko if he's suddenly busy...really? Could that be it? Will she even be suspicious of him?..'cos she knows Enomoto is an eccentric person anyway.

The Ending
OMG. So teasing! What was he picklocking? This wasn't like last time where he helped that lady.
What? What? WHAT?



p/s: I like this episode better than previous...

p/s2: Next episode looks fun! It's like an episode from Trick.. OH, and seems like Serizawa isn't going to join them this time.

p/s3: Oh.. yeah.. just some heads up --- I think the competition for ratings will be tough again for next episode. At the same time slot, TBS is airing "Level 7" starring Tamaki Hiroshi & Anne...